The toffee element comes from Nakd’s delicious Toffee Treat Nibbles which are so good on there own but even better when paired with apple!
Such a comforting scent! The other benefit is that you know exactly what you’re putting in your granola mix, you know it’s full of goodness and nothing else.
Have you tried Nakd Toffee Treat Nibbles yet?
- 140 g / ½ cup apple purée
- 50 g / ¼ cup coconut palm sugar, or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 225 g / 3 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 or 2 packs of Nakd Toffee Treat Nibbles
- 25 g / ¾ cup dried apple chunks
- Almond milk or yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 150c and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a large pan, stir together the apple purée, coconut sugar, maple syrup, oil, vanilla and salt on a low heat until well combined. Remove from heat and fold in the oats, making sure they are well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking tray and cook for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Stir in the apple chunks and Toffee Treat Nibbles.
- Serve with some almond milk or dairy-free yoghurt. This granola will keep for approximately 1 month in an air-tight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250 Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 5g Protein: 6g
Check out more of my Nakd recipes!