If you love chocolate milkshake, you’re going to love this chocolate OAT shake! Blended oats and water makes the most creamiest “milk” substitute and provides a subtle, delicious malty taste. Plus, with these ingredients, this oat-shake is healthy enough for breakfast.
- 45 g / 1/2 cup porridge oats
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Approx 240ml / 1 cup almond milk or water
- Add the oats, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt, ice cubes and maple syrup to a high powered blend and mix until smooth. Add the almond milk or water in a bit at a time until you reach a desired consistency.
- Adjust sweetness if desired and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160 Carbohydrates: 28g Fiber: 3g Protein: 5g