Whenever I attempt to make Halloween treats, they always turn out looking more pathetically cutesy than spooky and I’m afraid these cupcakes are no exception.
These ghosts look more like they’re the ones getting a fright, instead of giving others a fright. Nonetheless, they are delicious and a wonderful treat so serve at Halloween time.
Vegan Chocolate & Marshmallow Ghost Cupcakes!
A quick tutorial on how to make vegan-friendly ghost cupcakes for Halloween!
- 1 batch of your favourite vegan chocolate cupcakes, I use my 100 calorie, low fat chocolate cupcakes recipe
- 1 batch of vegan marshmallow fluff
- A few dairy-free dark chocolate chips, for decoration
- Simply pipe your vegan marshmallow fluff onto your cooled chocolate cupcakes. Use a non-fluted tip on your icing bag and drag the frosting upwards to give a ghost shape.
- Use the chocolate chips to add eyes and a mouth.
- The marshmallow frosting lasts for about 1 day in the fridge.
Samina @ The Cupcake Confession says
haha I just LOVE how cute they look! This reminds me of Casper! Plus, these cupcakes are delish!
Kate - Gluten Free Alchemist says
They are very cute Aimee! I really must try making vegan marshmallow fluff ( and vegan meringues!)…. do they taste like the real deal?
Georgia Hope says
These are adorable! Definitely need to try them! :) xx
Chasing Belle 23
They look so funny, I like them a lot. I will save the recipe for next week :)
Jess @ What Jessica Baked Next says
These cupcakes are super cute, Aimee! Love the vegan marshmallow ghosts! These are the perfect Halloween bake! :D