Whenever I attempt to make Halloween treats, they always turn out looking more pathetically cutesy than spooky and I’m afraid these cupcakes are no exception.
These ghosts look more like they’re the ones getting a fright, instead of giving others a fright. Nonetheless, they are delicious and a wonderful treat so serve at Halloween time.
Vegan Chocolate & Marshmallow Ghost Cupcakes!
A quick tutorial on how to make vegan-friendly ghost cupcakes for Halloween!
- 1 batch of your favourite vegan chocolate cupcakes, I use my 100 calorie, low fat chocolate cupcakes recipe
- 1 batch of vegan marshmallow fluff
- A few dairy-free dark chocolate chips, for decoration
- Simply pipe your vegan marshmallow fluff onto your cooled chocolate cupcakes. Use a non-fluted tip on your icing bag and drag the frosting upwards to give a ghost shape.
- Use the chocolate chips to add eyes and a mouth.
- The marshmallow frosting lasts for about 1 day in the fridge.
These are so cute! My daughter would love them! :)
June @ How to Philosophize with Cake says
Those are so cute! I mean, spooky, if that’s what you were going for :P I love this idea, great use for that vegan fluff!!