If you’re a fan of chocolatey-nutty flavours, then you will love these chocolate omega bliss balls.
In fact, I loved them so much that I had to give most of them to my neighbours because I couldn’t stand not eating the whole batch in one go.
These bliss balls are packed with; raw cacao for a chocolate flavour, dates for natural sweetness, walnuts and flaxseed, which provide plenty of omega 3 and protein to help keep your skin healthy and give you an energy boost too!
If you’re put off by the flaxseed, I promise it tastes really good in this recipe.
It’s natural nuttiness pairs wonderfully with the walnuts and earthiness of the cacao so you’re left with a really moreish chocolatey, nutty flavour with no bitter aftertastes :-)
More Vegan Bliss Balls
- 125 g (1 cup) walnut pieces
- 6 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp flaxseed powder, (or milled flaxseed)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until the mixture balls together into a dough.
- Roll into small balls and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- (optional) Roll the balls in some extra cacao powder and flaxseed for a nutty-chocolatey coating and extra nutritional goodness!
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size ball
Amount Per Serving Calories 90Saturated Fat 1gCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gProtein 1g