Vegan Lemon Curd
Delicious, dairy-free, eggless lemon curd!
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 4 tbsp corn starch or arrowroot powder
- 240ml / 1 cup almond milk or soy milk
- 4 tbsp agave nectar
- (Optional) A pinch of turmeric powder, for colour
- (Variation: Add 2 tbsp elderflower cordial)
- Simply mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring with a whisk. Once boiling, remove from the heat and whisk until thick and smooth.
- If the mixture becomes lumpy, add the the blender and mix again.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Note: The mixture will "set" in the fridge.