Vegan Lemon Curd
Delicious, dairy-free, eggless lemon curd!Print
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 4 tbsp corn starch or arrowroot powder
- 240 ml / 1 cup almond milk or soy milk
- 4 tbsp agave nectar
- Optional A pinch of turmeric powder, for colour
- Variation: Add 2 tbsp elderflower cordial
Simply mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Transfer to a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring with a whisk. Once boiling, remove from the heat and whisk until thick and smooth.
If the mixture becomes lumpy, add the the blender and mix again.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Note: The mixture will "set" in the fridge.