Sangria weather is here! Sangria is one of my favourite drinks for summer but I don’t normally like to drink a lot of alcohol, it seems to catch up with me far too quickly (I’m a lightweight, basically.)
So this is a version I can happily sip on all day and it tastes just as delicious!
Plus, this is a pretty healthy punch too, which is always a bonus.
I originally tried this recipe with lemonade but found it far too sweet so tried carbonated water instead, which was perfect. The fruit juice provides plenty of natural sweetness.
I love scooping the juice-soaked fruit out from the bottom of the glass to eat afterwards. So delicious!
This Mock Sangria is:
- Dairy-free & vegan
- Gluten-free & paleo-friendly
- Super easy to make
- Refreshing and healthy!
- Mixed chopped fruit (I used apples, oranges, lemons & strawberries)
- 120ml / ½ cup red grape juice
- 120ml / ½ cup cranberry juice
- 120ml / ½ cup orange juice
- 360ml / 1½ cups carbonated water / soda water
- Add some chopped fruit to a large jug, filling it about ⅓ way.
- Pour the juice and soda water on top and gently stir.
- Serve straight away and enjoy! It can be kept in the fridge for up to 12 hours.
What’s your favourite summer drink?