Sangria weather is here! Sangria is one of my favourite drinks for summer but I don’t normally like to drink a lot of alcohol, it seems to catch up with me far too quickly (I’m a lightweight, basically.)
So this is a version I can happily sip on all day and it tastes just as delicious!
Plus, this is a pretty healthy punch too, which is always a bonus.
I originally tried this recipe with lemonade but found it far too sweet so tried carbonated water instead, which was perfect. The fruit juice provides plenty of natural sweetness.
I love scooping the juice-soaked fruit out from the bottom of the glass to eat afterwards. So delicious!
This Mock Sangria is:
- Dairy-free & vegan
- Gluten-free & paleo-friendly
- Super easy to make
- Refreshing and healthy!
- Mixed chopped fruit I used apples, oranges, lemons & strawberries
- 120 ml / 1/2 cup red grape juice
- 120 ml / 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 120 ml / 1/2 cup orange juice
- 360 ml / 1 1/2 cups carbonated water / soda water
Add some chopped fruit to a large jug, filling it about 1/3 way.
Pour the juice and soda water on top and gently stir.
Serve straight away and enjoy! It can be kept in the fridge for up to 12 hours.
What’s your favourite summer drink?