Happy Veganuary! To celebrate, I’m running a few competitions. Click here to see them all.
The first of these January giveaways, is courtesy of Typhoon, who have provided this gorgeous baby pink espresso maker, along with tiny teacups, saucers, stylish espresso glasses and a bamboo pink & grey tray to serve them on.
Typhoon housewares were established in 1991 and began in the UK, where their head offices remain, but now supply their homewares all across the globe.
They offer a range of design collections, to suit different styles and tastes.
Notably, they often use sustainable and environmentally conscious materials such as bamboo, and create products designed to fight single-used plastic use, including water bottles and re-usable straws.
I’m especially a fan of Typhoon’s drinkware, which you can win some of in the competition below!
This bundle includes all the tools you need to make and serve espresso, including the espresso maker, cups and saucers, glasses and a stylish bamboo tray.
The full package includes:
- 1 x espresso maker
- 2 x pink espresso cups with 2 x pink saucers
- 2 x espresso glasses with “twin walls”
- 1 x grey & pink bamboo tray
How to make the perfect espresso
I not only love how this espresso maker looks, but it’s so easy and fun to use too.
I’ve enjoyed many morning espressos with it now and have found that heat-control is the most important factor in getting the tastiest brew.
Follow the instructions below for the best results:
- Fill the reservoir (bottom of the pot) with cold water, up to just under the valve. Use filtered water for the best taste.
- Place the filter basket on top and fill with coffee grounds, until it’s about ¾ full. Don’t pack the coffee but smooth it down slightly to avoid loose grounds falling onto the rim.
- Screw the top jug onto the base and put on the hob. You want a low-medium heat, as anything higher will result in a bitter coffee. Keep the gas so the flames don’t lick up the side of the pot.
- After approximately 5 minutes, you will start to hear a “gurgling” noise which is the pressure of the coffee entering the jug. Remove from the heat when it is almost full.
- Closes 26th January 2022 at midnight.
- UK only. 1 x entry per household.
- Winner contacted within 7 days of closing and has up to 28 days to respond, to claim their prize.
- Full terms and conditions below.
Sorry this competition has now ended.