This festive season, I’m running a few competitions. Click here to see them all.
I am particularly excited about this competition because Rococo are my favourite chocolatiers!
Anytime I’m visiting London, I try to stop by and treat myself to one of their bars.
Usually the Violet Dark Chocolate one.
Rococo were established in 1983, in Kings Road but now have five shops across London.
Their chocolates are all made by hand in small batches in their London kitchens by a team of Chocolatiers and have a real focus on quality.
Thankfully, they have a generous range of vegan-friendly chocolate which make great gifts.
The prize includes two of my favourite bars, the mulled wine and the violet bar.
The full bundle includes:
- 1 x 70 g Rococo Dark Chocolate Mulled Wine Bar
- 1 x 70 g Rococo Violet Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1 x 70 g Rococo Vietnam 100% Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1 x 150 g bag of Rococo Jingle Bell Chocolates
All wrapped in a beautiful box!
I took inspiration from the mulled wine bar and made some Mulled Wine Hot Chocolate…
Plus I had to add an extra grating of this chocolate on top. Get the recipe here.
- Closes 10th December 2021 at midnight.
- 1 x entry per household.
- Winner contacted within 7 days of closing and has up to 28 days to respond, to claim their prize.
- Full terms and conditions below.