Happy Veganuary! To celebrate, I’m running a few competitions. Click here to see them all.
Today’s prize is a set of 3 bamboo chopping boards from Typhoon.
I love bamboo chopping boards because not only is it such a sustainable material but it looks great, is healthier for you to use (no plastic microbes) and is really long lasting and low maintenance too.
Scroll down to win yourself a set!
Typhoon housewares were established in 1991 and began in the UK, where their head offices remain, but now supply their homewares all across the globe.
They offer a range of design collections, to suit different styles and tastes.
Notably, they often use sustainable and environmentally conscious materials such as bamboo, and create products designed to fight single-used plastic use, including water bottles and re-usable straws.
I’m also giving away a stylish espresso set from Typhoon! Click here to enter.
1 x Living set of 3 Bamboo Chopping boards from Typhoon which includes:
- 1 x Large 38cm x 29cm Chopping Board
- 1 x Medium 30.5cm x 22cm Chopping Board
- 1 x Small 20cm x 15cm Chopping Board
- Closes 30th January 2022 at midnight.
- UK only. 1 x entry per household.
- Winner contacted within 7 days of closing and has up to 28 days to respond, to claim their prize.
- Full terms and conditions below.
Beth Hall says
Laura Whittle says
Would love these, hate the look of my cheap plastic one I have now.