Got cookie cravings but are trying to stay on a diet? Enter these Raw Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bites!
Just 60 calories each, with cholesterol-lowering, energy-boosting goodness.
Plus, they taste SO good. They make a great breakfast on the go (just grab a couple to eat on your way) or as a mid-afternoon snack to give you a boost of energy for when you need it.
Raw Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bites
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Satisfy your cookie cravings with these raw Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
- 180 g / 2 cups raw oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp almond milk or other dairy-free milk
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 90 g / ⅔ cup raisins
- Simply stir all the ingredients together to create a raw dough. If it's too dry, add more almond milk.
- Scoop one tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Keep in an air-tight container for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 22
Amount Per Serving Calories 61Saturated Fat 1gCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 1g
Looking forward to trying this recipe. Are the raw oats quick oats or regular? Thanks!
Thanks Heidi! To be honest, it’s not that important. It’s all going to be blend together, anyway. I usually use regular oats as I always have them on hand. Let me know how you get on :-)
Sheila Lau says
Just an FYI. Found this recipe, Oatmeal raisin cookie bites, under nut-free. It contains almond milk, so this would not be classified as nut-free :)
Ohh sorry about that, Sheila! Thanks for letting me know. Usually I provide other dairy-free milk alternatives but must have forgotten on this occasion. Updated now :-)