Got cookie cravings but are trying to stay on a diet? Enter these Raw Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bites!
Just 60 calories each, with cholesterol-lowering, energy-boosting goodness.
Plus, they taste SO good. They make a great breakfast on the go (just grab a couple to eat on your way) or as a mid-afternoon snack to give you a boost of energy for when you need it.
- 180 g / 2 cups raw oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp almond milk or other dairy-free milk
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 90 g / ⅔ cup raisins
- Simply stir all the ingredients together to create a raw dough. If it's too dry, add more almond milk.
- Scoop one tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Keep in an air-tight container for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 22
Amount Per Serving Calories 61Saturated Fat 1gCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 1g