This is one of the best smoothies I’ve ever made or tasted. If you love Bakewell tarts, you need to make this…
A combination of raspberries, almond milk, ground almonds, some almond extract and a little sweetness, create the perfect Bakewell flavour.
Serve with some flaked almonds on top to make it look the part!
If you enjoyed this recipe, let me know in the comments, leave a rating and tag #WallflowerKitchen on instagram so I can share your creations in my stories!
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 heaped tbsp ground almonds
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or 1-2 medjool dates
- optional flaked almonds, for decoration
- Simply mix all ingredients together in a blender. Pour into two large glasses and serve with some flaked almonds on top.