All the flavour of the classic Peach Melba dessert; peaches, raspberries and vanilla ice cream, in healthy breakfast form. This smoothie is so delicious, so creamy and so pretty too.
I was in Ireland a couple of weeks ago where I witnessed some of the most beautiful sunrises, sunsets and skies I’d ever seen. So this smoothie is partly to help with my beautiful sunrise withdrawal symptoms…
- 75 g / 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 240 ml / 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- optional 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 peach, peeled and chopped
- 240 ml / 1 cup orange juice
- In a blender, mix the raspberries, almond milk, vanilla and lemon. Blend until smooth, adding a little more almond milk if it's too thick. Taste and add the maple syrup if desired.
- Pour into two glasses, filling up half way.
- Rinse out the blender and mix the peach and orange juice until smooth.
- Pour on top of the raspberry mixture in the two glasses, letting it pour naturally to create a marbled, sunrise effect.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!