I originally planned on this being an ice cream recipe but after getting new popsicle molds, I was eager to use them instead!
The coconut and lychee’s soft, sweet flavours are awaken by the sharp, zestiness of the lime, giving a refreshing aftertaste.
Lychee, Coconut & Lime Popsicles
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Inactive Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 15 minutes
An easy creamy, refreshing frozen treat with lychee, coconut and lime flavours.
- 1 x 425 g / 14 oz can of lychees
- 1 x 400 ml / 14 oz can coconut milk
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Sweetener to taste (I used 2 tbsp agave syrup)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze overnight or until solid.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 6
Amount Per Serving Calories 132Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 1g
i used fresh lychees, added some mint, only 200 ml of coconut milk and no extra sweetner – came out amazing.