The coconut and lychee’s soft, sweet flavours are awaken by the sharp, zestiness of the lime, giving a refreshing aftertaste.
- 1 x 425 g / 14 oz can of lychees
- 1 x 400 ml / 14 oz can coconut milk
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Sweetener to taste (I used 2 tbsp agave syrup)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze overnight or until solid.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 6
Amount Per Serving Calories 132Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 1g