These purple popsicles are not only beautiful, but have a sweet, intense burst of blueberry flavour and creamy coconut milk richness. Easy to make and healthy too.
I’m all about that shade of purple.
But these Blueberry Coconut Popsicles aren’t just pretty coloured, they also have the sweetest, most refreshing and moreish taste!
This recipe is from my book, ‘Coconut Milk Ice Cream‘ and is one of my dad’s favourites – he often requests them and I don’t blame him :-)
There is something unexpectedly amazing about the combination of coconut and blueberries. You have to try it!
If you want a cool summer treat that is as pretty as it is delicious – then this is the one!
These ice lollies are:
- Dairy-free & vegan
- Free from refined sugars
- Super easy to make!
- 360 ml / 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 190 g / 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Add the blueberries and pulse until they've' been "smashed" but not completely blended.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 111Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g