These ghosts look more like they’re the ones getting a fright, instead of giving others a fright. Nonetheless, they are delicious and a wonderful treat so serve at Halloween time.
These particular cupcakes are based on my 100 calorie chocolate muffins recipe, making them low-fat and low calorie but feel free to use your favourite vegan chocolate cupcake recipe in it’s place.
- 1 batch of your favourite vegan chocolate cupcakes, I use my 100 calorie, low fat chocolate cupcakes recipe
- 1 batch of vegan marshmallow fluff
- A few dairy-free dark chocolate chips, for decoration
- Simply pipe your vegan marshmallow fluff onto your cooled chocolate cupcakes. Use a non-fluted tip on your icing bag and drag the frosting upwards to give a ghost shape.
- Use the chocolate chips to add eyes and a mouth.
- The marshmallow frosting lasts for about 1 day in the fridge.