Emergency heatwave relief: Mojito Ice Pops!
These refreshing and flavourful lollies have been absolute lifesavers to me today in this unbearable heat.
The pops are made with a white grape juice base which has a natural sweetness, meaning no added sugar is needed.
You can add some white rum for a more adult popsicle or leave it out for an equally delicious treat that everyone can enjoy.
Grape Mojito Ice Lollies
Grape Mojito Ice Lollies - No added sugar, alcohol optional!
- 600 ml 100% white grape juice
- Approx 8 mint leaves
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- optional 2 tbsp white rum
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Sieve the mixture and pour into ice lolly moulds. Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
these look great, i keep meaning to make some more icy poles!
YUM! This looks amazing! I love it! …I’ve been eating so much cantaloupe as of late… it’s unreal! I’m obsessed! And I hear ya, blogging can be hard to keep up with when you’re super busy… I’m working at this camp and have terrible WIFI, making it hard to stay connected… but every time I go into town to get WIFI, I’m like, I MISS blogging!! :)