Emergency heatwave relief: Mojito Ice Pops!
These refreshing and flavourful lollies have been absolute lifesavers to me today in this unbearable heat.
The pops are made with a white grape juice base which has a natural sweetness, meaning no added sugar is needed.
You can add some white rum for a more adult popsicle or leave it out for an equally delicious treat that everyone can enjoy.
- 600 ml 100% white grape juice
- Approx 8 mint leaves
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- optional 2 tbsp white rum
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Sieve the mixture and pour into ice lolly moulds. Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.