We even made a recipe video! Scroll down to watch…
This fudge is:
[li]Grain-free & paleo-friendly[/li]
- 240 g cashew butter
- 80 ml coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp raw unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 4 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp orange zest and juice
- 3 x Nākd Christmas Pudding bars
- Mix the cashew butter and coconut oil together in a medium bowl or a food
- processor until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, mixed spice, agave nectar, vanilla and orange. Mix
- into a smooth paste.
- Crumble the Nākd Christmas Pudding bars into small pieces. You can use a
- food processor to do this or just use your hands. Stir into the fudge paste
- until well distributed.
- Line a 6 x 8 inch tin or plastic container with parchment paper or cling film.
- Pour the fudge into the container and smooth into a flat layer.
- Transfer to the freezer and leave to set for at least 1 hour before cutting into
- small chunks. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1