These delicious Almond & Raspberry cookies are cute, easy to make and good for you too! They include small chunks of Nakd’s Berry Delight bar for extra flavour and nutrition.
The perfect Valentines treat for those who can’t eat gluten, vegans and those on a Paleo diet.
Paleo Almond & Raspberry Cookies
- 200 g / 2 cups ground almonds almond flour
- ½ tsp gluten-free baking powder
- A small pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp vegan spread or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 Nákd Berry Delight Bar cut into chips
Preheat the oven to 170c. And line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
Mix together the ground almonds, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Then add the vegan spread, sweetener and almond extract and mix again until well combined.
Stir in the Nakd Berry Delight chips until evenly incorporated into the mixture.
Transfer the mixture between two sheets of clingfilm wrap and leave in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes, to firm up. Once firm, roll the dough out to about 1cm thickness and cut out your cookie shapes.
Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, keeping a close eye on the oven and rotating the baking sheet a couple of times to prevent it from browning too much. Leave to cool before enjoying!
More of my Nakd recipes:
- Nakd Cashew Cookie Dough Ice Cream (Vegan, Paleo)
- Nakd Bakewell Tarts (Vegan, Gluten-free)
- Nakd Chocolate Orange Cake Pops (Vegan, Paleo)
- Nakd Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes (Raw, Vegan)