I’m definitely the kind of person who would enjoy preparing their own picnic food, researching recipes, getting everything prepared a day ahead but it’s not always possible to plan in advance, especially with England’s unpredictable weather. So for spur of the moment picnics, I’ve put together a few of my favourite ready-to-eat products from Waitrose that are all vegan-friendly!
I’ve also included some of my favourite picnicware pieces from Waitrose, including enamelware cups and plates, plastic bowls, cooler bags etc. Basically everything you need to pack the perfect picnic!
Food & Drink
Sweet treats & Snacks
These are just a few of my favourites that I would love to bring on a picnic! The Waitrose website has a dietary filter on the left sidebar which allows you to view all their vegan products in any given category, making it easy to find something suitable. Click here to go to the main groceries page, then scroll down to the ‘Dietary & Lifestyle’ section in the left sidebar. Tick ‘vegan’ and any other dietary options you need, and it will present all products within those limits.
- I love this classic blue & white enamel design Outdoor serveware! Perfect for outdoor use, as it’s lightweight and won’t break.
- How cute are these Waitrose farmstead 4pk bowls? Bright fun colours, perfect for summer.
- A lovely, rustic-style Wooden bread serving board for serving crusty baguettes and rolls. Plus, it doubles as a chopping board for other picnic ingredients.
- This Waitrose farmstead family coolbag, 20l is probably the prettiest coolbag I’ve seen! It’s lightweight and keeps food & drink cool for up to 6 hours. A picnic must-have.
- These Waitrose Drinking Jar with Straw are in trend at the moment and make drinks more fun, plus they keep bugs and flies out!
- I love the idea of this Waitrose Dressing Bottle. Perfect for bringing homemade dressings.
- I have been having a hard time finding Mason salad jars in the UK, so I was delighted to come across these ones by Waitrose!
- These Insulated tumblers are great for keeping drinks cool. Plus, they look pretty stylish too.
- A Stanley small vacuum flask is a great choice for when you want to serve hot drinks, soups, chillis etc.
What’s your favourite picnic must-have?
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post and contains affiliate links. All words and opinions are my own and I personally approve of all products listed in this article :-)