These indulgent Chocolate & Strawberry tarts are so creamy and rich, you would never know it’s made of only healthy ingredients… The perfect Valentines dessert for the health concious and those with allergies!
The base of these tarts are made from Nakd’s Cocoa Crunch Bar making this dessert filling and naturally high in protein. I used four individual sized tart tins for a small but filling dessert, but if you wanted to make smaller portions, use miniature tart cases.
- 4 x Nakd Cocoa Crunch Bars
- 1 small ripe Avocado
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Approx 20 strawberries
- Optional: dark chocolate, melted, for drizzling on top
- Roughly chop the Nakd Cocoa Crunch bars and add to a food processor. Grind until it turns to crumbs. Press the crumbs into 4 non-stick individual tart tins to form the tart crust.
- Make the mousse filling by combining the avocado, cocoa powder, sweetener and coconut oil in a blender or food processor and mixing until it forms a smooth, thick ganache.
- Fill the tart shells with the ganache mixture and top with strawberries.
- Optional: Drizzle some melted chocolate on top for some extra indulgence!
More of my Nakd recipes: