I’ve been working with Nakd again to create a tasty and healthy snack in time for Wimbledon. These pistachio truffles are made with Nakd’s Cocoa Delight bar, some ground pistachios, a pinch of turmeric and a little agave nectar. That’s it!
They make really cute, bite-sized treats to enjoy whilst watching the tennis or to serve with some Pimms. You can also decorate them with some vegan royal icing to create the classic tennis ball lines.
- 4 Nakd Cocoa Delight bars
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 100 g raw pistachios, unshelled
- A pinch of ground turmeric
- optional White icing for decoration
- Cut the Nakd bars into halves and roll each half into a ball. Rinse your hands with cold water before you begin to make it easier. Leave the balls in the fridge whilst you prepare the coating.
- In a food processor or coffee grinder, grind the pistachios and turmeric together until you get a fine green-yellow powder. You may need to add more turmeric to achieve the classic Tennis ball colour but don't worry – you won't be able to taste the turmeric!
- Add the agave to a small bowl and dip the Nakd bar balls into the agave to cover before dipping into the pistachio powder, rolling it around to fully coat.
- Place on a plate in the fridge to fully set.
- If you wish, use some white icing to create the tennis ball lines. These truffles keep for 3 days in the fridge.