This recipe is inspired by flower pots (in case you couldn’t tell) with a velvety chocolate mousse, topped with Nakd’s Cocoa Delight bars which create chocolate “soil” as a bed for some beautiful edible flowers.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
For the chocolate mousse:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 8 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 120 ml dairy-free milk
For the topping:
- 4 Nākd Cocoa Delight bars
- Edible flowers
- Scoop the flesh out from the avocados and add to a blender, along with the cocoa powder, sweetener and milk. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mousse equally and spoon into your serving glasses. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Add the Nākd Cocoa Delight bars to a food processor and grind until it turns to rubble.
- To serve, spoon the crumbled Nākd bars on top of the mousse pots and top with a few edible flowers.