Thank you Nakd for commissioning this recipe!
This has been the longest I’ve gone without posting anything on my blog. Almost three months. Eeek. But I haven’t disappeared completely!
I’ve been working on some other things (more of which I will discuss in a future post) but that also includes doing some recipe development work for my favourite brand to work with – Nakd bars.
They’ve got 3 new bars out this past year; Blueberry Muffin, Lemon Drizzle and Carrot Cake and I’m creating some delicious recipes using those bars. First up: These super refreshing and creamy Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles…
For when you’re craving some cheesecake but it’s too hot outside and you don’t want to do any cooking. These really hit the spot.
The Nakd bars are used as the cheesecake “base” and the mixture itself is coconut milk based, so you know it’s gonna be ultra creamy and rich. SO good.
Get the recipe (including video) below…
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 360 ml full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar, or maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 x Nakd Blueberry Muffin Bars
- Mix the blueberries, coconut milk, agave and lemon juice together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds, leaving about 1cm from the top and add wooden sticks. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Break the bars into small pieces and squash them onto the tops of the frozen popsicles, pushing down firmly and leaving no gaps. This will create the “cheesecake base” to the pops.
- Freeze again for 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer for 5-10 minutes before removing the pops from the molds. Serve and enjoy!