Today I’m sharing another recipe using the wonderful Greedie Goddess Smoothie Bites – pure freeze-dried fruits and vegetables made into one delicious and healthy snack! Greedie Goddess moothie bites are not only great for snacking but also excellent to bake with, adding extra flavour and nutrition to your recipes.
These tropical cookie bites are beyond addictive. To me, the taste reminds me of chunky monkey ice cream – especially if you eat one straight from the freezer! (Although these don’t require being frozen.) Kid’s will really love them and I think they’d make an excellent lunch box snack. Or just a healthy snack for yourself to nibble on throughout the day. They’re only 60 calories each and filled with nutritional goodness, so why not!
- 75 g / 1/2 cup whole raw cashew nuts
- 4 medium pitted dates
- 1 pack of Greedie Goddess Passion, Mango & Carrot Smoothie Bites
- optional Dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, or high-powered blender, grind the cashew nuts, dates and smoothie bites together until it forms a crumbly but sticky dough. Add a few drops of water if it's too dry.
- Stir in a few chocolate chips, if using, and roll the dough into approximately 10 cookie balls.
- Keep in an air-tight container for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 64Carbohydrates 7gSugar 4gProtein 2g