Emergency heatwave relief: Mojito Ice Pops! These refreshing and flavourful lollies have been absolute lifesavers to me today in this unbearable heat. These pops are made with a white grape juice base which has a natural sweetness, meaning no added sugar is needed. You can add some white rum for a more adult popsicle or leave it out for an equally delicious treat that everyone can enjoy.
On another note, I’m sorry I’ve been so quiet recently. It’s partly due to being away on holiday and partly due to heat-induced laziness. I’ve really missed blogging so I plan to get back into the swing of things really soon!
- 600ml 100% white grape juice
- Approx 8 mint leaves
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- (optional) 2 tbsp white rum
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Sieve the mixture and pour into ice lolly moulds. Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
Whats the temperature where you are at the moment? How are you dealing with the heat?