Low-fat, decease crispy potatoes with a delicious spicy harissa flavour! These are SO addictive but healthy too.
- 2 large white potatoes, approx 350g
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, rx to taste
- Preheat oven to 220C / 430F and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Peel and chop potatoes into small-ish chunks. Add to a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5-8 minutes until softened but still firm.
- Drain the potatoes and return to the saucepan. Add 1 tsp of the harissa paste along with the garlic powder and salt & pepper. Stir to make sure all the potatoes are coated then transfer to the baking tray.
- Roast for 30 minutes until crisp and golden. To finish, add to a bowl and stir in the rest of the harissa paste to cover all the potatoes.
- Serve and enjoy!