I’m delighted to be working with a wonderful new product, Greedie Goddess Smoothie Bites – pure freeze-dried fruits and vegetables made into one delicious and healthy snack! As well as being a great snack, these smoothie bites are perfect for baking with. Adding them to muffins, cookies, cereal bars and other goodies not only adds a great taste but with a bunch of nutrients too. Win-win!
So this recipe isn’t exactly a baking recipe, I know, but I had to share this really simple breakfast (or treat) which is so perfect for the hot weather we’ve (sometimes) been having. As well as being a great way to get kid’s to eat a more nutritious breakfast…
- 250g vanilla soy yoghurt (or other dairy-free yoghurt of your choice)
- 250g strawberry soy yoghurt (or use more plain yoghurt blended with a handful of strawberries)
- 2 packs of Greedie Goddess Blackcurrant, Strawberry & Beetroot Smoothie Bites
- (Optional) 2 tbsp 100% fruit strawberry jam
- Add all the ingredients to a medium sized bowl and gently stir so the smoothie bites are mixed in and the yoghurts and jam (if using) create a marbled effect.
- Pour into your popsicle molds and freeze for at least four hours or overnight.