I’m delighted to be working with a wonderful new product, Greedie Goddess Smoothie Bites – pure freeze-dried fruits and vegetables made into one delicious and healthy snack! As well as being a great snack, these smoothie bites are perfect for baking with. Adding them to muffins, cookies, cereal bars and other goodies not only adds a great taste but with a bunch of nutrients too. Win-win!
So this recipe isn’t exactly a baking recipe, I know, but I had to share this really simple breakfast (or treat) which is so perfect for the hot weather we’ve (sometimes) been having. As well as being a great way to get kid’s to eat a more nutritious breakfast…
- 250 g vanilla soy yoghurt, or other dairy-free yoghurt of your choice
- 250 g strawberry soy yoghurt, or use more plain yoghurt blended with a handful of strawberries
- 2 packs of Greedie Goddess Blackcurrant, Strawberry & Beetroot Smoothie Bites
- Optional 2 tbsp 100% fruit strawberry jam
- Add all the ingredients to a medium sized bowl and gently stir so the smoothie bites are mixed in and the yoghurts and jam (if using) create a marbled effect.
- Pour into your popsicle molds and freeze for at least four hours or overnight.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53 Carbohydrates: 4g Sugar: 4g Protein: 3g